Snowmobile Freight Sled
- Traditional Sled - width 25 or 30 inches, with a 19-1/2 inch wide plywood deck
- 8 foot runner with 75 inch long deck (approximately 65 lbs.)
- 10 foot runner, with 96 inch long deck (approximately 80 lbs.)
- Standard runners 4 inches wide
- Milled steel bridges and brackets
- Linseed oil finish on wood, black enamel on steel
- Steel hitch and HMW poly sliders included
- Red Oak and milled steel construction add beauty and remarkable durability
- Readily accepts cargo boxes
- Flexible to allow easy pulling and smooth ride
- Excellent handling, even with heavy loads
- Incredibly smooth riding snowmobile sled for pulling kids, family, and friends.
- Snowmobile sled for hauling your ice fishing gear.
- Construction material freighting sled.
- Transporting equipment for wilderness exploration or geologist exploration.
- Hand camp sled: firewood, groceries and cargo transport, children, etc.
Palmar pustular psoriasis
Palmoplantar pustulosis is a chronic inflammatory skin condition. It is considered by some to be a variation of psoriasis and occurs in patients with other types of psoriasis. Print and export a summary to use in your appraisal. Good footwear made from natural fibres. Palms and soles are difficult sites to treat and palmar pustular psoriasis can be resistant to treatment so specialist advice may be required. Learn how a psoriasis medication helped one woman function again. Imagine not being able to walk because of painful blisters on your feet, one of the symptoms of pustular psoriasis. I was glad to find out what it was, but not glad to learn that it’s a very difficult form of psoriasis to treat. But with the help of another palmoplantar pustular psoriasis patient she met online through a National Psoriasis Foundation Web site forum, she got the insurance company to pay for her psoriasis treatments. People with pustular psoriasis have clearly defined, raised bumps on the skin that are filled with pus (pustules). Read more about symptoms, signs, causes, and treatment, and see pictures. Pustules may be localized to the palms and soles (palmoplantar pustulosis) or to the fingertips and nails (acrodermatitis continua of Hallopeau). Share Your Story. What treatments have you tried for pustular psoriasis?